• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What do I know?

GeeVee

Hello,

GeeVee here, livin in Floridahhhhh, or, depending on who you talk to, FloridUhhh.

I have a bit of experience restoring beach erosion. As well, Seawall construction, dredging, docks and other marine construction, landscape and irrigation experience. I sold all of my bisinesses a number of years ago, and went to work for the Dept Of Environmental Protection- Bureau of Beaches and Coastal Systems. I left them after three years and now provide Coastal Engineering Consultation on the side, while working full time for the FDOT as a Consultant Project Manager.

I participate heavily in other MB's involving the green industry, and am happy to have found this site.

I have a new RC-30, which I absolutely won't be without, as my personal assistant. I am building a small house for cash as I get it on a stack of acreage we own down in the hammock. On occassion, I get to earn some dollars with my machine when others can't get into the backyard for re-grades and such. I own it, but my wifey wants him to earn his keep.

I look forward to participating here as I get the chance, and you now know my tagline -......but hey, what do I know?

GeeVee

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF GeeVee! :drinkup