• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Whaaaaaaaats Up!!!!!

volvocompacts

Occupation
owner,operatr,concret const
:thumbsup Cool site, dont know how I found it, this computer S#&@ is new to me. My biz focus is on concrete flatwork, block walls, natural stone walls. Just finished a nice fill and grade job about 200 yds of material trucked in. Guess Ill see if my sander runs, ice and snow coming in on Mon.????? X that. Still have 2 concrete jobs to go and some stone walls to build.
Running all volvo eq. MC70, ECR38, L20B awesome stuff, the yuppies love it when I pull up to start on the job. Have fun everyone...........SEEEEEE YA.:pointhead

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff D.

Welcome Volvocompacts!:yup
volvocompacts said:
Running all volvo eq. MC70, ECR38, L20B awesome stuff, the yuppies love it when I pull up to start on the job. Have fun everyone...........SEEEEEE YA.:pointhead
Stick a couple of "Ralph Nader for prez." and "Animals are our friends............don't eat your friends:nono " bumperstickers on the back of you equipment and they'll be coming up and hugging you.

And that's when you offer them a piece of beef jerky.:eek::bouncegri

volvocompacts

Occupation
owner,operatr,concret const
Thanks for the warm welcome....

Rain here all day, cleaned out the job trailer (ready for the next one) Put my fisher stainless sander in the dump...... first time this season......a little crankin and the honda motor fired right up. Ready to go for monday or tuesday winter weather......kinda hope it just rains......gat paid for my snow accts. snow or no snow.......Thanks to all for the warm welcomes and posting advise:nono ...........be back laaaaaaaaaaaaaaater...