• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

well I'll be...

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
Smoke rolled and you were in the gear box real fast.
Full load and a hard hill. Had just dropped a gear, and pow. Had just finished an impressive hay wire job to try and get going again when a wood hauler stopped and gave me a new clamp. Told him to swing by parts for trucks, and I would tell them to give him one on our account.

JLarson

Occupation
Owner- civil and heavy repair/fab company
Last one I blew I was pulling a trailer with a load of sackcrete on with as it turns out sketchy brake away wiring. Drug it for about a 1/4 mile with all 4 locked before I could turn off and as I was turning had to get on it hard to get it moving and blamo tossed a boot lol.

Old Doug

When the turbo starts leaking oil thats the first thing you will notice that there is oil coming out between the hoses and pipes. My f600 had a new radiator new hoses and every thing was clean but it leaked coolant at every connection. I started torquing clamps down to see if it helped.