• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome!!

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome Capital Funding Group as our newest site sponsor!! Their representative, Todd Meek, aka "Finance Guy" is here to answer any questions you may have about financing.

Thank you Capital Funding Group!!!:notworthy

Last edited:

Finance Guy

Occupation
Financing
Thank you

Hey there!!!

Thank you for the nice introduction Steve. I look forward to discussing everyone's equipment needs. I'm not here to solict, however, I would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. If anyone has questions or wants to discuss equipment finance programs just let me know. The "NEED FINANCING" banner at the top of the page takes you to my website. If you have a need for financing, fill out an application and fax it, make sure to attention it to me, TODD. I've been involved in the equipment industry for many years, from auctions to sales and now financing. I'm glad I found this site, I enjoy learning from everyone here.

THANK YOU.:thumbsup

Todd

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I just wanted to take a second to welcome Todd as well. It'll be nice to have a professional on board to answer questions about how in the world to pay for all the toys we enjoy playing with all day... :thumbsup

wolf44

Todd What interest rates are you seeing right now, on 60 months 1 down with strong credit.
Wolf44

DPete

I would be interested in the same info as Wolf. I don't see a "need financing" button ? Last machine I financed was 48 moths @ 6% fixed in 2004

Lease Options

Occupation
Financial Leasing Advisor
DPete and wolf44. I would be happy to help you guys acquire financing for your equipment. Currently, the financial markets are in turmoil and sometimes it's not a bad idea to have at least 2 financial leasing advisers working to earn your business. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance. Thank you.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Lease Options, Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums.

If you take a quick look at the Forum Rules, you'll find the rule related to advertising:

Aside from “For Sale” forum intended for the sale of member’s personally owned equipment, advertising of goods and services is not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may start one introductory thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

As innocuous as it may seem, adding a solicitation to the effect of "Call me..." to the end of your posts is a violation of that advertising rule. If we let you get away with it, we'd have to let everybody get away with it. Certainly, stay with us and answer any questions that may fall under your field of expertise, and participate in any of the other discussions you find interesting, but please respect the advertising policy.

Thanks. :)

Lease Options

Occupation
Financial Leasing Advisor
Thank you. I didn't know that. I did email the link at the bottom. Thanks for the heads up! Joe

sandnsnow

Occupation
adult babysitter
Does captial funding still sponsor this site? Would like to know before I post my horror story.