• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wasting money on construction parts?

Occupation
Parts supplier
Hello all, I am a construction parts supplier that has been moving iron for years. I have a partner that has been a dealer Since 1955. So we are very aware of what dealer pricing comes along with. How ever I have done a lot of research over the last 10 years figuring out who makes what. A common error that the owner/operator makes is going back to the dealership for pricing on component repair. We are a company that has the ability to connect you with the companies that manufactures these parts for the equipment manufacturer. Leaving you with savings without sacrificing the integrity of the part. This has been a difficult job and has taken along time to release to the public, however we have released it to the military. If you're tired of paying inflated dealer cost, let us prove to you what we can provide. If you are needing a sense of comfort google Rfe distribution government contracts and you will see how big a supplier we are. I look forward to helping this community grow in research and development. Thank you for your time in advance. Oohhh yeah and merry christmas to all.

Let's grow America together as a team and support our country.