• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Warehouse full of Clark-Michigan parts for sale

Ucanbefirst

We have a Warehouse full of Clark-Michigan parts for sale. If anyone is interested in details PM and I will get the info to you asap. The estimated retail value in 2009 was 28 million. We are offering the whole lot wholesale.The parts I have will work on everyone of the Equipment Manufacturers listed below. The years are between 1994 - 2005. All brand new condition.

*Clark Michigan® loaders, bulldozers/crawlers and Clark cranes
*Allis-Chalmers? construction equipment
*Atlas Copco/Wagner? mining equipment
*Fiat-Allis? bulldozers/crawlers, excavators, loaders, scrapers, and graders
*Galion? cranes, graders, and rollers
*Grove? wheeled cranes and manlifts
*Gradall? rough terrain forklifts and crane trucks
*Link-Be1t? rough terrain cranes and forestry equipment
*P&H? cranes
*Pacific? truck crane / carriers
*Ranger? skidders
*Taylor? Cranes, loaders
*Timberjack? skidders
*Volvo® articulated trucks, excavators, and all construction equipment
*Wagner logging equipment
* John Deere, International IH, BobCat, Case, CAT, Etc ..... (All Farm and construction
Equipment)

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Welcome to HEF, Ucanbefirst. I'm sure you've read our forum rules, particularly the one regarding advertising:

•Aside from the "for sale" area, for member's personally owned goods, advertising of goods and services is not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may make one introductory post explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

I'm going to assume that a 28 million dollar valuation of parts inventory isn't your "personal" goods for sale. And while what you're offering isn't really what we had in mind as far as a vendor "explaining their product or service" in an introductory post, since there does seem to be the possibility that our members' interests might be served by knowing those parts are available, we'll consider this one to be in the catagory of an "introductory post", rather than spam.

fiat41b

do your parts cover the fiat-allis fx600 series excavators i need a few parts dont hurt to know where look elsewhere.