• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wanting to Connect | WarrantyCore

WarrantyCore

Hi! I'm Michael and am new here. I am the owner of WarrantyCore, a construction warranty management portal.

I wanted to connect with other businesses in this forum and see if we can help send each other projects / work. I like the platform and have seen a lot of helpful posts & comments.

Let me know if you'd like to connect! Thanks for letting me be a part of your community and I would love to say hi.

- Michael D.
WarrantyCore
warrantycore.com

Attachments

• 3-logo-nobackground-5000-resized-antialiased-black-whitelogo (1).png
    3-logo-nobackground-5000-resized-antialiased-black-whitelogo (1).png
    57.4 KB · Views: 0

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, Michael.

Our Forum Rules allow vendors one thread or post in which to introduce themselves, and this thread complies with that rule.

Feel free to reply to any responses you get here, and certainly, feel free to join in discussions of any other topics that might be of interest to you.

WarrantyCore

Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, Michael.

Our Forum Rules allow vendors one thread or post in which to introduce themselves, and this thread complies with that rule.

Feel free to reply to any responses you get here, and certainly, feel free to join in discussions of any other topics that might be of interest to you.
Ok, sounds good. Thank you for the welcome!