• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wanting to buy a Skid steer. Any thoughts on the JCB tele skid?

Andres

Hey guys. I am considering getting a Skid steer and really like the JCB track skid with the arm on one side and the door on the other. Pretty safe. Also the teleskid is pretty neat.
Whats your thought on it?
I have been also leaning a bit to the CAT ones but the JCB seams to offer much more with those options

Tenwheeler

There was one JCB skid steer here a few years ago. It was in the fertilizer house. Had lots of electrical problems. Company got rid of it at a young age.
I see good service from some other JCB equipment. Maybe it was made January the 2nd?

FloridaWayne

I ran a JCB skid loader once. I found it was not balanced because of all the weight on the one side. When trying to cut a grade, it kept rolling toward that side. Love the idea but could not handle this one major issue. Hope this helps.

Wayne