• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

WANTED: Wain-Roy Hoe Bucket for 1988 JD 310c Grading or Flat Edge clean out type.

joeeye59

Occupation
A Man with a Backhoe
I need a nice wide grading bucket or a clean out bucket for my 1988 JD 310c Backhoe. I have a WAIN-ROY set up on there now, so if possible I'd like to get another WAIN-ROY.... unless the price is right I might consider a stock JD and go through the whole ordeal on changing it over when needing a specific bucket.

Also what ever you may have even if its custom made because it just might work with what I have to do with it, I have a very unusual type of project ahead to finish off the grade, its because my property is a sloping hill going down to the road, its about a 1/4 acre, not really all that big to drive around on pulling a rake or what have you.... So as I step down the elevation holding back the soil with rock and/or block I'll be using my backhoe arm to chunk out and smoothen over the grade in steps leaving flat areas to walk on with as little amounts of slope possible....

Please call 203 231-4039 and leave message if no answer, thank you, Joe

PS.. I'm in New Haven / Fairfield County area in Connecticut, so if your in this area that would be great to keep delivery charges down... :)

Last edited: