• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

**Wanted** Hollow ram cylinders, track press, boring rig, big sockets etc

Junkyard

Occupation
Field Mechanic
Hello HEF! I'm always looking to add to my arsenal. Bossman keeps growing, buying bigger iron and expecting me to stay on top of it and avoid the Cat house at all costs. Good thing is he doesn't seem to mind when I throw down his hard earned $$ to keep up with things. The latest stuff I'm looking to add are some hollow ram cylinders, track pin press (BIG as we have a D11N, D7R, 30 ton hoe etc), pneumatic or electric hydraulic pump. Basically anything big and ugly for UC work, bushings, pins etc etc. I've even given some thought to adding a small boring setup to get my feet wet. Not many guys going that here and what I've seen done is atrocious!! I love buying stuff from the man that made his living with it. The stories that come with old tools are great and some of the guys selling their stuff seem to like a younger generation carrying the torch so to speak. Not many my age doing this work. Also, I'll take any and all 1" or 1-1/2" sockets, ratchets, T-handles alone or in sets. Thanks all!

Junkyard