• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Waldon 5000 hydraulic leak

dwoods9

This machine was my father's and it sat for about 4 years. I got it up and running but I think a hose burst under the front cover. All of the hydraulic fluid came busting out. I cannot get it to lift the bucket to get into the front cover to examine the damage.
Should I fill it with fluid and try to lift it and lock in place or is there another option.

I appreciate any answers. I have learned all this on the span of 2 months so if it is a dumb question I apologize.

Welder Dave

It should have float position on the lift. Put it in float and then you can lift it with another machine and block it up.

Welder Dave

Just post an update when you get things fixed so people aren't still trying to help with that problem. If you post the fix it could help others with a similar problem.