• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

wabco 110

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
in my adventures today, i found a cheap lil wabco. only 4500 and you too can be a mass dirt contractor.:tong
wabco 001.jpg

wabco 008.jpg

wabco 009.jpg
wabco 007.jpg

td25c

Thats a good find qball.It looks to be in good shape.Great pictures ,Are you still thinking about buying it?Go for it qball,you will enjoy running a wabco.

weaknees

Occupation
Earthmoving Contractor
That is a tidy looking machine. You should be able to earn its purchase price every week you run it. I would add it to my three 101G's, but it is a long and difficult drive to Australia, and the water is a bit too deep.

bigrus

Occupation
Joystick attendant
Nice 101G

That is a tidy looking machine. You should be able to earn its purchase price every week you run it. I would add it to my three 101G's, but it is a long and difficult drive to Australia, and the water is a bit too deep.

The bargains are usually on the otherside of the world :(