• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wa-320-3 wheel loader heavy steering

Chance555

Ive got a komatsu wa-320-3 wheel loader with heavy steering. The steering cylinders are getting about 800psi. I checked for cylinder leakage and they tested good. From what i could find i should be seeing about 3000psi. If anyone could point me in the right direction of where i should go next it would be appreciated. Priority valve? Oribital valve?

KOBE STEEL

Possibly pump or priority valve. Don't usually see too many issues with the orbital valves other than leaking seals. If in doubt service them anyway, replacing seals is a small cost over an operator that loses his steering approaching a corner on a downhill run.