• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo MC85C Service/Operator Manual

Gdaddy

Occupation
If you're shot or find a heavy object on you, you
Does anyone know where I can find a service/operators manual for a Volvo MC85C Skid Steer? Thanks, Just purchased this at an auction and want to be able to do preventive maintenance.

mgrodin

Does anyone know why an MC 85c would move forwar and reverse jerking, difficult to operate because it is so unsmooth, hydraulic bucket boom is smooth, all hydraulic filters have been changed with oem filters. It only has 180 hours on the machine, can the drive motrs be defective?

mountainlake

Occupation
sawmill operator
Not sure but I think there is a adjustment for how fast the controls work, my MCT125c is almost to slow on ahead and back and left or right but I'm going to leave it for use around my sawmill lot where the fine control is nice. Steve