• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo ec210b

Rooster12

My ec210 is showing codes 187 231 9 ecu circuit machine runs with all functions except when traveling it stalls. Only does this when traveling and eventualy shows the code and won't start any more until it sits for a while????

DirectTech

Occupation
Mechanic
It could be one of the relays in the box over the battery if I remember right relays 3&4 control power to the E-ECU try swapping them with others and see what happens,

Rooster12

Ok will try that, I did look in there I switched 1&2 around but not 3 and 4 thanks will post if it works or not.

Rooster12

Just wondering if it could be a bad coil for the travel circuit would check it but not shure witch one have no book for this machine??

Rooster12

Thanks for the info every one here kept saying it was a bad wire on my ecu or fuel pump but you were right about relay 3&4 cause that's what it was thanks for the help.