• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo A30/35/40 D service reset

simonsrplant

Occupation
Heavy Duty Off Road RSE
Would someone kindly remind me of the procedure to reset the service interval warning on these trucks.
Many thanks in advance

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
On D series, you scroll down in engine menu to where it shows hours left. Press select key til numbers and background flip, then select again.
Some models require a contronics service tool. Good luck

ckblum

Very interested in hearing about that Texa software, I just recently found out about it the other day. Been trying to find a discussion or something on it, anyone have any more info or a link to a thread?

simonsrplant

Occupation
Heavy Duty Off Road RSE
I have now received both Volvo construction cables so will be trying it out this week if I get a chance.
That would be my first complaint about Texa, dealer network is small and it takes a while to get hardware through.