• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo A25D- Code Issue

ms0115

Volvo A25D
Serial # - A25DV13985

This machine has a SE 2202-3 Code. It appears to be a temp sender oil voltage high. I did not find any wiring issues, so I dropped the pan and replaced the sender. Test ran, rescanned and cleared the codes thru my diesel laptop. There shows to be no faults codes on my laptop, but the code will not clear from the monitor. Is there a trick or any suggestion. Thanks.

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
The system stores the last 10 codes so you have a back catalog of what has happened.
It is possible to clear them from that list, but you need tech tool
The function "(ISP) Resetting error codes/warnings" needs to turned on, then its just the following
the numbers in brackets are the keypad numbers

1. Select SERVICE menu (6).
2. Scroll to the inactive error codes or warnings with arrow up (8) and down (0).
3. To access resetting, press "CONFIRM" ( )[T1] .
○ Arrows to the right in the display turn off.
○ Text "→0" is shown.
○ Cancel acknowledgement with (ESC). The display changes to operating display.
4. Confirm resetting by first pressing (6) and then "Confirm" ( ) within 5 seconds.
○ The display changes to operating display.

ms0115

The system stores the last 10 codes so you have a back catalog of what has happened.
It is possible to clear them from that list, but you need tech tool
The function "(ISP) Resetting error codes/warnings" needs to turned on, then its just the following
the numbers in brackets are the keypad numbers

1. Select SERVICE menu (6).
2. Scroll to the inactive error codes or warnings with arrow up (8) and down (0).
3. To access resetting, press "CONFIRM" ( )[T1] .
○ Arrows to the right in the display turn off.
○ Text "→0" is shown.
○ Cancel acknowledgement with (ESC). The display changes to operating display.
4. Confirm resetting by first pressing (6) and then "Confirm" ( ) within 5 seconds.
○ The display changes to operating display.

So although the repairs have been made there is no way to clear the code without using the tech tool? Thank you for your help.