• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Vintage tractors

ravenseye

Occupation
ex cat skinner
Hello folks here are two of my vintage tractors being pulled by one of my working tractors ready to go to a show unfortunatly I no longer own them. The tractor pulling the trailer is a zetor and was new when this photo was taken aroun 1987

Attachments

• img 01017.jpg
    img 01017.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,218

ravenseye

Occupation
ex cat skinner
Tractor with royal connections

Hello folks I bought this tractor from an estate that bordered Balmoral and it was used by both estates. It had a Benatti back-hoe not shown in picure and the main problem with it was the operator had to sit outside and that is why it was sold being replaced by a JCB. I used the little dozer a few times before I sold it on and it worked a treat once you got used to the fact it had no back ballast.

Attachments

• img 01011.jpg
    img 01011.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,167

bear

Occupation
Math, Physics, keeping out of trouble and doing od
Nice stuff there ravenseye. A friend of mine was born and raised around Edinburgh (East Lothian?). Moved to Canada and later moved here. He's getting on in years and I still enjoy listening to his experiences in Scotland.

Last edited: