• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Vintage Lull owners: I have your service manual!

joestewart

I have the service manual for the 644, 844 and 1044 in pdf format. Info current as of 1997. I can email it to those that need it.

Not asking anything in return, although I "wouldn't mind" if someone could scan their parts manual for the 644.

It will require several emails. Takes a long time for files to upload so I'd like to send them all at once. I'll wait a few days to send anything to allow Lull owners to respond.

Will need a valid email address.

J. Stewart

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
Great job thanks! probably a bit more current than mine.:drinkup

I'll have the GF knit it in one file I hope!

haberaj

I could really use a copy of a manual for an 844. My steam show purchased one with a tower attachment last year, its in ok shape, but I sure would like something to work with.
Contact me at haberaj@yahoo.com
Thanks

Speedpup

Occupation
I could really use a copy of a manual for an 844. My steam show purchased one with a tower attachment last year, its in ok shape, but I sure would like something to work with.
Contact me at haberaj@yahoo.com
Thanks

I forwarded them manual to you that I received. should be 1-9 I may have sent an extra one.:drinkup

george

im looking for a service manual for a lull 644 tt forklift this thing is a bit old what i really need is an expanded veiw of the front brakes

Speedpup

Occupation
im looking for a service manual for a lull 644 tt forklift this thing is a bit old what i really need is an expanded veiw of the front brakes

bunch of manuals on ebay I have 844's

george

I have the service manual for the 644, 844 and 1044 in pdf format. Info current as of 1997. I can email it to those that need it.

Not asking anything in return, although I "wouldn't mind" if someone could scan their parts manual for the 644.

It will require several emails. Takes a long time for files to upload so I'd like to send them all at once. I'll wait a few days to send anything to allow Lull owners to respond.

J. Stewart

if you wouldnt mind I sure could use a copy of the manual for the 644 that I have my email is wayne 52970@aim.com:notworthy

george

J. Stewart

if you wouldnt mind I sure could use a copy of the manual for the 644 that I have my email is wayne52970@aim.com:notworthy

george

if you wouldnt mind I sure could use a copy of the manual for the 644 that I have my email is wayne52970@aim.com:notworthy
I have no kind of manuals on this machine dont know what proper pressures are for anything or what route anything takes to start to chase down problems very time consuming to work on its like a puzzle and shouldnt be this thing should be simple:Banghead

Speedpup

Occupation
George you should have the manuals now as I sent them. Thanks Joel as he scanned them all not me. Let me know if you are missing any. Not should if #1 was attached.

john

Speedpup

Occupation
Tried sending it and the emails all bounced back mailerdemon or what ever it is called?

g3e3r3d

I would really love to get a manual for my 844. My email address is gerd@kuchling.org

I think I've got a faulty solenoid connected to the emergency brake because it slips out of gear, then I fiddle with the brake until it goes back into gear. Need to figure out what part I need to order.

Thanks in advance!

joestewart

Hey Brian, I tried to send, but they are coming back to me as undelivered. Is that email correct? You can Pm me if you want

Hey Brian, I tried to send, but they are coming back to me as undelivered. Is that email correct? You can Pm me if you want

Joe, the manuals seem to have come through. i have dialup and it is extremely slow also i was "kicked off" several times by calls. some of the manuals came in twice. i am checking to make sure they are complete before i delete anything. many thanks Joe, they sure will save some guessing!

Brian S:usa:notworthy