• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

V723 bobcat problem

rustylhurtt

Hi im new here ive owned a 2004 bobcat versahandler v723 for a couple years now i loaded it on my trailer and when i got back to the shop the machine brakes would not release. They are hydrallic just like the rest of the machine . Another problem the hydrallics are very slow on tht boom up and down and tilt on the bucket but the boom in and out is fast its like something is restricting fluid ive had it three or for shops and no fix yet just big bills . Also when you but the machine in neutral the hydrallics are a little faster but not what they use to be . Can anyone help

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
try general secton as there is more people there to offer help. You will see all my problems there.:)