• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

used bobcat 331

ctkiteboarding

im looking for a mini ,,,, their is a 1996 bobcat 331 locally with 3k hrs,, its a 2 owner machine,,, needs some bushing on the bucket but other wise good shape ,, no thumb ,,but has the plumbing ,, 9 grand he wants?? anyone have experience with this machine or mini's in this class? R:usa

iceberg210

From what I've heard and know about Bobcat minis are that they are some of the best in the buisness, never heard a complaint and seem to be great machines. I've got a Takeuchi TB125 that I've been very happy with and have run a Scat Trak (now Volvo) that was also an excellent machine.

jimsbcs

Sounds like a fair price. I'm guessing at that price it doesn't have a cab, just canopy ? I've ran a couple of 331,s one was a 331E. very nice machines. I prefer the 341 better though, 331 feels a little to light to me. got a little tippy while fully extended. All depends on what you are going to use it for. Jim

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I have a 2000 334 mini-hoe with 2500 hrs and haven't had any problems with it. I bought it new and like most small equipment has not had the best life compared to the big stuff - many different operators.:(

If the machine is in good shape I think $9k is a fair price. You can get the same per hour as a new one.

fhdesign

Being that we're from the same area I can say the price is right, if it's in good shape. I spent a lot of time looking at minis this winter and the Bobcat's equipment and dealer looked pretty good. The 331 looked like a nice machine, maybe a little short on reach, but otherwise nice.