• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Upright MX19 Scissor Lift directional control

BeachCityLift

Hello:

Anyone have experience with an Upright MX19 scissor lift? Tech is struggling to find electrical schematic that will allow him to wire directional (forward/reverse) control. Any help is appreciated.

John

boomtech

Occupation
Owner:AERIAL EQUIPMENT SERVICES LLC
Mx-19

Hello:

Anyone have experience with an Upright MX19 scissor lift? Tech is struggling to find electrical schematic that will allow him to wire directional (forward/reverse) control. Any help is appreciated

Hey bud,well if hes never worked on one of those hes pulling his hair out i bet...lol They use WATERMAN valves...there is only one valve for drive fwd/rev,when not energized its in reverse,when energized it in fwd...it also uses this circuit for lift up via a diversion valve...confused yet..I know they suck to work on the lower J box is so small it makes it impossible to troubleshoot.....Back to the issue...drive is in rev with no power to valve,stroke the controller motor turns on an it goes in rev...fwd/lift up is the same except your enegizing the direction valve plus lift....its a very simple system thats been over wired by upright...go to snorkellift.com under manuels they bought upright and have prints avalible online brother..if not I can email you one.....Bob