• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Updated website

Kenny R

Hello! I hope everyones having a great weekend:drinkup I had some free time this morning and was able to update my website so I figured I let you guys know in case you wanted to take a few seconds to check it out:popcorn here's the address again; http://www.socalearthmovers.com I'm also interested in getting more pics from others and posting them in the new "uploads" section I created so if your interested please let me know and send some shots on over!:)
Thanks!
Ken

Attachments

• DSC08519-2.jpg
    DSC08519-2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 521

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Looks like a real interesting site. :thumbsup

Ohh, look, there's a links section...

What? No link to HEF?? :eek: :thumbdown

(Just kidding with the thumbdown smily. But a link to here would be nice...)

:D

BrianHay

That's an awsome web site you have there! I have tons of great pics to share with everyone but I can't upload them right now :( All I have for the net is my cell phone until the we get settled were we at (we in our fifth wheel right now till we find a place. NOTHING available here) Phone is capable but Telus bills 3 bucks a megabite! I have some great `helmet cam` footage I took pushpulling with 4 637 scrapers on an 8th gear haul that would be great for your video clips. Its 4 clips that = a complete round. I dropped back to third in line and the one clip especially cool. I tag up with the guy in front of me (on the move don't stop) takes just a couple seconds and you see the dirt explode over his sod rack. Then I swing the cam around to watch me load and same thing, just a few seconds and the dirt is boiled over my racks and side boards. Next guy loads. Then we disconnect and up to 8th gear in no time. Next clip is flying into the fill and blow our loads out in 8th gear (working in sand with a 16H keeping our runways smooth) If I forget remind me and I will send them to you when we get set up if you want them.

Kenny R

Definitely Brian I'd love to see all those as soon as you get all settled in! Thank you and good luck on the home searching!

alan627b

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Kenny, great site! I'm constantly awed by the scale of the jobs out there...I'm gonna put a link to your site on the Antique caterpillar Machinery Enthusiasts (ACME) bulletin board, if you don't mind. Ought to make a lot of folks happy! Keep up the good work!
alan627b, Omaha, Neb
Link http://www.antiquecaterpillar.org/