• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Undercarriage parts

Tbirdhead

Hi everybody.
I have an 04 T250 bobcat. Front idlers are bad. Looking for advice on what brand replacement parts are good, what to avoid. I'd like to buy the parts once and be done (everyone's idea right), not spend more in the end buying crap that won't last.
Thanks!

Occupation
owner
Good evening Tbirdhead, I run Huckleberry Supply. We specialize in providing the end user with undercarriage at wholesale prices. We also specialize in rubber track for mini ex's and ctl's along with the rollers, idlers and sprockets. The product we sell is backed by some of the strongest warranties in the industries. Let me know if you would like us to quote you.