• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Troubles with lincoln cordless ?

cat69

Occupation
operator dozers,loaders,excavators,
I had a problem with one of my new 14.4 guns not bleeding the air out . com to find out it was the piston seal . Also it ran batteries down so i called these nice people . there number is on the paper work in the box in the grease gun case under places to get it serviced at(yellow paper ).come to find out the moter was bad and they sent me a rbuilt gun. Heck it runs better than any of the ones i have ever had. A-A Hydraulic Repair Company 5301 west 161st Cleveland,ohio 44142 ask for Tom or kevin if you are within you 1 year warrity Email: Service@Hydraulicparts.com

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
try to keep yer grease warm that helps me even in summer months mornings are lil cool and it takes a while.

385Diggin' Doug

I had a problem with one of my new 14.4 guns not bleeding the air out . com to find out it was the piston seal . Also it ran batteries down so i called these nice people . there number is on the paper work in the box in the grease gun case under places to get it serviced at(yellow paper ).come to find out the moter was bad and they sent me a rbuilt gun. Heck it runs better than any of the ones i have ever had. A-A Hydraulic Repair Company 5301 west 161st Cleveland,ohio 44142 ask for Tom or kevin if you are within you 1 year warrity Email: Service@Hydraulicparts.com

I found that on mine when I change tubes to leave the can loose and pump the rod while holding the trigger.It has always picked up on the fourth or fifth cycle.Mine is the 12v and is almost 3 years old.

cat69

Occupation
operator dozers,loaders,excavators,
thats been posted before. i was just telling people if they had to get there gun worked on who to get it to .