• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tracks for my Case 1845C

firecatf7333

I'm thinking about putting Over the tire tracks on my 1845c. My tires now are aggresive Case.jpgtracks 2.jpg

The guy who owns these tracks would sell them too me for $1,000. I'm trying to figure out if theyd fit. He lives 8 hours from me. I'd like rubber tracks becuase they wouldn't tear up lawns as much. The main reason i use my 1845c is for loading firewood. I go into the pile right now, but the tires will spin even though they are brand new aggresive tires. I figure tracks would help, and also make the case more stable since it has a shortwheelbase

His bobcat his a 753c 1995, my 1845c is also a 95

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Off the cuff I would say negative on the fit. I would guess his tire size to 10X16.5 and yours to be 12X16.5 Although the CASE does have a fairly short wheel base compared to current machines that 753 is even shorter. You coud try and measure but considering the distance to the seller and time and fuel to get them just to find out he cant run a tape measure might not be a good idea. I would call the OEM of the tracks and see if they could help with some fitment questions.