• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Trackloaders at work

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Nice work. For what you're doing a track loader is hard to beat on a dig and carry project. I've got some pics but there all on my old computer and I haven't gotten them transferred yet.

fergy

Hi there
You seem pretty good at cable locating
What is it that you are actually installing?
Or are you resurfacing ?
Hard to make out not being an operator
Fergy

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
Those phone wires are big sheckles around this part of the country and you can NEVER trust CBYD for accurate location,even they have an error margin for their own protection.I take pics if I question anything they mark out for me.Nice work and good equipment there.Ron G

tkoden

Our 953c loader and 307 excavator are the two main workhorses of our fleet. For the size of the 953 it is absolutely mind blowing how nimble and stable they are. I can't imagine doing half the jobs we do without them.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Hi there
You seem pretty good at cable locating

Hard to make out not being an operator
Fergy

Yeah and it's hard to see those unmarked cables underground without X-ray vision.:tong

Dickjr.

I can see track loaders making a come back if the building industry picks up. That's the thing , the say it has picked up. Not to my knowledge has it picked up. The rental property industry has picked up because people can't get 125% home loans anymore. Back on topic , a skilled track loader operator seems to be few and far these days. My hopes are to own a 53 in a couple of years or sooner since we had " a boom in building".