• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Track press:

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
Looking to purchase one of these things complete and yes I mean the statement. I've sent PM's to a couple of parties that have/had them in the past, but have received no reply as of yet. Looking to cater to a niche market so latest and greatest is not paramount in requirements. I've contacted WCT but they don't have anything used but "may" check with a couple prospects looking for a new machine about their old unit.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

djordje1

Here is one from acme fb page
From photos it look that don't have c frame
But it can be track press with 2 bolts and make adapterScreenshot_20220913-145915_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20220913-145925_Facebook.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220913-145933_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220913-145933_Facebook.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 3

1693TA

Occupation
Thank you but that is not what I'm after in the thread. That is a partial setup for a sprocket puller and installer. Looking at the photos, I don't see any hydraulics to make it work but if the rust hasn't rendered the tool unusable, it is priced pretty fair given all the threaded shaft adapters. Unfortunately for me, it is not located in North America and the cost is too great to chance a sale from a foreign land although it may be legitimate in nature.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

1693TA

Occupation
I did hear back from WTC and they do have a prospect looking to upsize from a 200 ton unit that includes several adapters for track pitches. No word on brand, or hydraulics supplier yet, but the machine is used as needed and not in storage.

Hope to know more on this soon.

Thanks,