• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Track drive Kubota

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
Found this guy setting at a kubota dealer in lancaster... not sure if its factory or not.

Attachments

• DSC00502.jpg
    DSC00502.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 773

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
yea its factory...what dealer is that...looks familiar

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
ahh yes messicks...i have been to so many i can't tell them apart anymore

the tracks are stock from factory, i guess they would be beneficial in wetter areas but i don't think i can see the advantage in price then running standard tires...tires for that machine would be around $700 a piece, i can't imagine what replacement tracks for that thing would go for, plus the fact that no matter how much rear flotation you have, your front wheels are still going to sink in

bigblueox

i don't think they are factory case-ih had a machine at ag-progress with tracks on all four. the tracks were made by soucy.

bigblueox

here are some pics

Attachments

• soucy.jpg
    soucy.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 727
  • soucy2.jpg
    soucy2.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 807
  • soucy3.jpg
    soucy3.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 715

90plow

THe tracks would just add aggrivation to me. The tracks wear quicker and can pop off the machine. I dont really understand the kubota I saw one at the bloomsburg power center too.
-Eric