• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tr310 won't start, code 1051 & 9153

Just in Case

She's been working just fine, I left her to sit for a couple days and she won't start. I checked the ignition and ground fuses and they are good. When I hit the start button I can hear the relay clicking. Beyond that I'm not sure if anyone has any advice or past experiences with this.

mofarms

When my C238 did this, it was water in my start relay (could hear the water in the relay when you shook it) and its plug (water drops went flying when I disconnected the two). Replaced the relay and blew out the plug, engine started right up. In a pinch you can use a duralast 20380 blower fan relay although it doesn’t seal like the oem relay so you wont want to do this for very long.

Last edited: