• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tools Trailer - "The Robber's Dog"

tylermckee

Yeah who makes that gullwing box, i like it. Would be great to stick behind the cab on a flat bed. Could fit all the hand tools i carry and the chain saw and cutt off saw

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Yeah who makes that gullwing box,

Squizzy said:
The plan calls for two lockable tool boxes which I have had built for $3K. The big box goes full width in front of the wheels with Gull wind gas lift doors either side. The other box is a "coffin" across the drawbar for shovels an stuff.

Try and pay attention, you guys. Squizzy doesn't go for any of that commercial off-the-shelf junk. Only custom made for him. :thumbsup

(Which by the way, my compliments to Bob. They look fantastic.)

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Try and pay attention, you guys. Squizzy doesn't go for any of that commercial off-the-shelf junk. Only custom made for him. :thumbsup

(Which by the way, my compliments to Bob. They look fantastic.)

:eek: that's what happens when I get online in the morning without my first cup of coffee.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
(That's ok. I had to go back myself and check that before I posted. I thought that's what I'd read, but I wasn't 100% positive.)

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
:eek: that's what happens when I get online in the morning without my first cup of coffee.

Yup, that will do it. Those type of tool boxes are very popular here for tradies

http://www.roscos.com/products.php

But they are too light and cost a fortune. I had these custom built, powder coated, stainless locks and hinges out of heavier material for less than they wanted for a standard box from some of the big mobs.

Tyler, the box has a special spot for the laser, cut-off saw, spirit levels, tripod, power tools etc etc. A place for everything and everything in its place;...well...at least until my guys get to it:rolleyes: ....

I can't wait.....I'll be in heaven......with Laura:eek:

My "?" is how the h*ll did you get the skidsteer on the back of the truck??

Its a go go Gadget copter skid...or maybe we just did it the same as this:D :

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=2431&highlight=Loading

Looks good..I would get a murral on the front or each side; maybe not a woman though. What would the customers think?? You sure that the mini-ex won't break your ramps though?!?

I have the designs done for some signs either side of the cage but I'm thinking I should get some for the rear gate. That particular mini will not be going in this trailer anymore. I take the Yanmar or the skid in the truck.

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
I definetly wouldn't let a woman of her assets ride in the bird cage.:D

By the way where are your spinners? On order?

I can just see the wind rushing through her hair.........I digress

Chip is a bit busy so the spinners will have to wait. The painters painted the hubs so that will have to do for now.