1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Tools Trailer - "The Robber's Dog"

Discussion in 'Trailers' started by Squizzy246B, Mar 17, 2007.

1. tylermckee

tylermckee Senior Member

Yeah who makes that gullwing box, i like it. Would be great to stick behind the cab on a flat bed. Could fit all the hand tools i carry and the chain saw and cutt off saw

2. digger242j

digger242j Administrator

Self employed excavator

Try and pay attention, you guys. Squizzy doesn't go for any of that commercial off-the-shelf junk. Only custom made for him. :thumbsup

(Which by the way, my compliments to Bob. They look fantastic.)

3. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    :eek: that's what happens when I get online in the morning without my first cup of coffee.

4. digger242j

digger242j Administrator

Self employed excavator
    (That's ok. I had to go back myself and check that before I posted. I thought that's what I'd read, but I wasn't 100% positive.)

5. Ford LT-9000

Ford LT-9000 Banned

Rolling around in the dirt
    Trailer looks good :)

6. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B Administrator

Digger Driver
    Yup, that will do it. Those type of tool boxes are very popular here for tradies

http://www.roscos.com/products.php

But they are too light and cost a fortune. I had these custom built, powder coated, stainless locks and hinges out of heavier material for less than they wanted for a standard box from some of the big mobs.

Tyler, the box has a special spot for the laser, cut-off saw, spirit levels, tripod, power tools etc etc. A place for everything and everything in its place;...well...at least until my guys get to it:rolleyes: ....

I can't wait.....I'll be in heaven......with Laura:eek:

Its a go go Gadget copter skid...or maybe we just did it the same as this:D :

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=2431&highlight=Loading

I have the designs done for some signs either side of the cage but I'm thinking I should get some for the rear gate. That particular mini will not be going in this trailer anymore. I take the Yanmar or the skid in the truck.

7. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B Administrator

Digger Driver
    I can just see the wind rushing through her hair.........I digress

Chip is a bit busy so the spinners will have to wait. The painters painted the hubs so that will have to do for now.