• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Too much bucket?

joispoi

No photoshop. That's my 1.5 ton moving the bucket for my 5 ton machine into the shop so that I could mount the quick hitch. It's pinched between the thumb and the bucket.

Lil' Puss

No photoshop. That's my 1.5 ton moving the bucket for my 5 ton machine into the shop so that I could mount the quick hitch. It's pinched between the thumb and the bucket.

Now I see it. Hahahaha. Had me going. :D

joispoi

Hatchequip, I haven't tried that. I'm not supposed to bring it into the house, anymore. It's a bit of a point of contention between me and the Mrs.

HATCHEQUIP

yep know what you mean mine doesnt really care for some of mine either just puts up with them as long as they bring home the bacon darn theirs that word again must be all this snow were getting making me hungrysnow 2-11-14 003.jpg
PS it helps with the wife if you wipe its feet or pads as the case may be before you bring it in on that just waxed floor:D

joispoi

lol. I'll happily trade the last 6" of rain we've had for all the snow you've got. I'm living in Mudville these days. :(