• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TL130, Left track won’t move

azvacs

Occupation
Construction Co. Owner/Mechanic
Well after nearly a year, this Takeuchi TL130, (New to me) is finally running again, sort of. History is that I bought it back in Jan 2021 in sad shape and with a weak left travel motor but all hydraulics worked. Barely got it loaded and unloaded from the trailer and starting tearing it down. Very poorly maintained until now. Removed entire wiring harness, Replaced ALL filters, fluids, fuel lines, flushed fuel tank, drain and cleaned out hydraulic tank. Replaced missing solenoids and relays, repaired cut wires….. Got it back running today but no left travel motor movement. Machine is still up on blocks. I have no gauges or the knowledge on where or how to use them. You’ve all been great help with answers up to now so, what do i check next? I DO have a full set of manuals. Additional info is that previous owner did a poor engine swap (nothing put back together completely), so i plan on tracing all hydraulic hoses to confirm they are hooked up correctly

Last edited:

jimpad

There's another thread about this. When mine does it I wiggle the stick from left to right while switching back and forth between low and high speed. Usually takes less than a minute and it starts working.

azvacs

Occupation
Thx, I’ll try that.

azvacs

Occupation
There's another thread about this. When mine does it I wiggle the stick from left to right while switching back and forth between low and high speed. Usually takes less than a minute and it starts working.
Which thread is it?