• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tl 230 series 2 Skid steer want start

chris allen

Occupation
Feild tech
Hey guys, took in a tl230 for an engine rebuild, machine was brought to me an drug off the truck, basically pulled the motor an built it an reinstalled motor, tryed to start motor an it wouldn’t spin over, I have a schematic of the machine and a pdf file of the service manual, but there isn’t any troubleshooting information on the Want start. Basically I’ve traced the start wire down to the panel at computer an there’s 2 relays beside it. One is for the horn an the other one is the (stil relay) There’s a green wire that comes from computer to the stil relay an the computer isn’t sending power out to relay, I have power on the relay when in start position, on the start wire but my green isn’t powered. If I make the green wire hot the relay will start the motor up, but when it is running the hyds want turn on, can energize my solinoid that turn oil on an the hyds work, I have moved relays around , checked all fuses , looked behind fuse panel for corrosion, looked for broke wires, I do have power to the lap bar an it does work, there isn’t any seat switch’s on American made tl 230’s, Called 2 differ dealers an as expected, gladly send a truck to ya or ya can bring it in, Not to mention 3hrs away from them. I asked them did they have any no start trouble shooting information on the start circuit or the safety circuit dealing with lap bar. Hopefully someone out here is experienced with the electrical system BC9863DE-3309-46A6-9934-73A2398BED57.jpeg1777A1B6-0059-4CD9-850C-1C34CF1B9281.jpeg953C8E75-A9D3-4D03-B22A-663B5A1A775E.jpeg

heymccall

Unless something has changed, the lap bar only locks out the hydraulics.

The crank relay doesn't look at the lap bar.
If you could share the schematic, I may be able to help, as I has 8 Takeuchis, but, no TL130.