• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tired

lantraxco

I wonder if it was legal every were how it would affect how woman act and think and how it would change men.
Take a look at Japan... as I understand it, for Japanese men only thank you, it's a walk in service available as a regular business, and they typically have a nice catalog listing available servicers. Or so my Japanese coworkers a few years back led me to believe. They were amused at the idea of being arrested here for paying for it.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
There is something to be said for Soft Small Slender Females being amorous/affectionate without ties to males.

Old Doug

This is a old joke Guy gos to Japan on a buissness trip and gos to see a hooker there going at it and she starts yelling"gama sul"he dosent know any Japanese so he things every thing is going good. The next day he gos to play golf and one of the Japanese hits a hole in one he starts yelling "Gama sul " Gama Sul' the Japanese says "what the hell you mean wrong hole"