• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Timberjack 450 manuals wanted

excavator

I have a customer who purchased a Timberjack 450D skidder and I'm looking for service/repair manuals for it. I can access the parts breakdowns on the Deere parts site but the Deere bookstore appears to only offer a service/repair manual for the B series. I'm also watching EBAY but have not seen anything. The info I was given is it's a 1994 450DPG ser. # CB5418. I've been looking on Market Book and sites like that and I've seen several 1996 year machines listed as C series, does anyone know what years the C series were built and when the D series started? Thank you.

Last edited:

partsandservice

A 1994 would be a C . The next series of timberjack was the 60 series in 1997. There never was a 450D as far as I know. The 450c will have a 5.9 Cummins, steering wheel, trans shifter on left hand side of steering wheel, Clark 3200 4speed transmission. Also will have Mico valve on lower left dash for declutch. Originally Green and black.

excavator

A 1994 would be a C . The next series of timberjack was the 60 series in 1997. There never was a 450D as far as I know. The 450c will have a 5.9 Cummins, steering wheel, trans shifter on left hand side of steering wheel, Clark 3200 4speed transmission. Also will have Mico valve on lower left dash for declutch. Originally Green and black.
Thank you for your response, I appreciate your help.