• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

This will be an interesting thread moving forward......

Welder Dave

This thread is about Vetech's work situation not about how to increase production in his wife's specialty machine shop. Did you see where he needs enough pieces to warrant stack cutting? Vetech even mentioned his wife didn't want him stack cutting before you kept going on about it. Your question works both ways. All Vetech showed was using the bandsaw to help his wife out. That's it! No need to go into any more detail than that.

Last edited:

digger doug

Occupation
Thrash-A-Matic designer
This thread is about Vetech's work situation not about how to increase production in his wife's specialty machine shop. Did you see where he needs enough pieces to warrant stack cutting? Vetech even mentioned his wife didn't want him stack cutting before you kept going on about it. Your question works both ways. All Vetech showed was using the bandsaw to help his wife out. That's it! No need to go into any more detail than that.
No need for you either.....

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
At my calculations, that mess has been there for 10 days.!!
I can’t believe that nobody has grabbed him and had a “come to Jesus” meeting with him..
It’s ridiculous.!!
Anybody wanna put a couple dollars on him quitting before he cleans up the mess.??
I’m torn between him quitting, or staying because he has a company truck to drive..
I’ve seen THAT to many times..

Vetech63

Since I could actually get here this morning I can give an update of sorts.

Things I've heard through the grapevine.........

1. Another new hire is supposed to start tomorrow. I know nothing about it of course.
2. Both outdoor off road fuel tanks were empty for days last week..........I've never seen that before.
3. The general super isn't impressed with LMM and doesn't feel like anything is progressing.
4. The shop has been semi-cleaned but have no idea if LMM did that or someone else.
5. A long time (over 12 years) employee of the asphalt side of the company has left (quit).
6. A major job (the one that they justified the purchase of the Roadtech material shuttle) was cancelled altogether. Seems ODOT didn't want this company on their job for some reason.
7. The core axle from the loader is still sitting outside the shop and hasn't been returned for core credit.
8. Others have complained about LMM's sloppiness.
9. All rental equipment was returned and nothing is being rented.