• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

this looks cool

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Looks like it would be as useful as nipples on a boar hog to me.:rolleyes: Boy I wish I had the military's budget.:D

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Oh, I don't know. If somone were shooting at me while I tried to dig a ditch, I might like to have one...

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Oh, I don't know. If somone were shooting at me while I tried to dig a ditch, I might like to have one...

:eek: Oh my gosh! What kind of people are you guys working for?:D

PSDF350

:eek: Oh my gosh! What kind of people are you guys working for?:D

It's for when you have that job on the wrong side of the tracks. But seriously if you need to say pull, dig or what have you in a war zone the operator is much safer from snipers and such.

mflah87

Occupation
owner of excavating company
You can use it as a payment form when someone doesnt want to pay.

mflah87

Occupation
owner of excavating company
You can use it as a payment form when someone doesnt want to pay.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Looks like it would be as useful as nipples on a boar hog to me. Boy I wish I had the military's budget.
Today 09:31 AM

Obviously you have never had to dig a fighting position with an E-tool:Banghead

I have a harder time with the backhoe equipped Apache. That would be interesting to watch. Especially if they did not call for a locate:eek:

wrenchbender

I have a harder time with the backhoe equipped Apache. That would be interesting to watch. Especially if they did not call for a locate:eek:[/QUOTE]

I ain't never seen anybody dig up high before it's usualy down low lol

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Just think- if they equipped that chopper with a hydraulic hammer you could take any tall building down from the top.:D Or a Fecon mulching head to top trees with. Even better - one of those jet engine dryers they use in Nascar to dry the tracks with - you could blow the rain off your job before it hits the ground.:cool:

PSDF350

LMAO that is just to funny.
Just had cold water trown in my face. It would be funny if not my tax dollars at work:Banghead

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Umm- guys go look at the helicopter link again and go to the top right of the web page.:rolleyes: