• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

think he's stuck?

dayexco

competitor of mine cleaning out a cattle stock dam yesterday morning, mistake #1. never have undercarriage parallel with your work #2. never throw wet spoils back over the area where you have to attempt to track back out of. a bunch of us contractors moved in, we got the machine out of the hole about 7:30 last nite. only real damage is cab door is bent.

jmac

Wow that sucks. I sunk mine ex60 last summer up to the seat digging out a pond. Machine was out of the water when I did it, but by the time help came it was under. Changed all the fluids, had water coming out of the exhaust manifold. Machine ran fine after that. The thing to check that I didn,t was swing finale drive. Drained motor but didn't take it apart and it must of picked up some dirt. I think it was going anyways but maybe not. It could of been the water and mud and motor went this summer. Cost my 1500 just in parts. I don't dig ponds anymore in the rain. :Banghead

rino1494

Wow Day, that machine is buried.

Hey, how does that guy with the 330 Kobelco like his machine ??

dayexco

he has a 330 deere leased also. he wishes he'd have gone w/the deere. i didn't talk to him long yesterday. everybody was busy. he didn't bad mouth the kobelco at all, just indicated he really liked the deere.

tw_692000

Occupation
heavy equipment opperator /assistant foreman
stuck

now thats a bad day !!!! probably didn't make much money that day!!!:eek:

bobcat ron

Banned
Occupation
playing with the new 247 MTL
Ever heard of swamp pads????

We use them here all the time, no matter what the floatation conditions!

MMSOCAL

Occupation
Excavator Operator 375b,ex1100me, 5130
While steps could have been taken to aviod that, aleast you know better. I was on a job where we were using a 375 to load out silt with a d6 lgp pushing to the hoe. While the 6 went down for lunch, i believe, The operator back filled the hole and cllimbed out on the silt with a 375. This was the result and the operator blamed the dozer operator, well tried too.

Attachments

• DSC00939a.JPG
    DSC00939a.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 3,921
  • DSC00942a.JPG
    DSC00942a.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 4,829
  • DSC00941a.JPG
    DSC00941a.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 5,716

928G Boy

i think i got a 225 just about as stuck as that 375 a couple years ago... took a D6R and a 330 to yank me out... oh well what goes around comes around, i've had to push that same D6R out of a mud hole with a 345BL