• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The power of Volvo!

MetalDragon_boy

Occupation
Work for the Swedish pharmacy
Here are some more pics. Im running out of large models that will make this thread funny. Guess I have a reason to get some more... ;)

Komatsu HM400-1
212811fd.jpg

Liebherr LTM1070-4.1
65246550.jpg

Komatsu HD605-5
3cc42ebb.jpg

Euclid R85B
19ee43d9.jpg

Caterpillar 777D
db7245e3.jpg

Caterpillar 24H
c976b6e2.jpg

Caterpillar 5110B
a4d8050c.jpg

Caterpillar 793D
2e0b3ff4.jpg

JDOFMEMI

Well we can rule out operator error. :rolleyes:

And as far as photobucket goes, I can't look at it either :bash or You Tube :Banghead or anything that doesn't deal with rock or equipment :cussing . My limitations are endless. :D

This is the message I get when "The Man" says NO: "Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time."

CountryBoy
I think I now know who you work for. Don't worry, I can keep a secret.

alan627b

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Hey man! Y'all got permits fer them loads?
Cool models, none the less. You need one of those Corgi Kenworth lowboys, relatively affordable and finally long enough to put a scraper model on.
Although, I think the new Norscot 657G push pull is gonna strain the limits of it......
alan627b

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
CountryBoy
I think I now know who you work for. Don't worry, I can keep a secret.

Yeah, they're the ones that want you to do WORK on the computers. How boring. :rolleyes:

PM me with your guess and I'll tell ya Yes or No. :usa

On edit:
CB, stop using your bosses computer and get your own:rolleyes: :D

I missed this little comment. Allow me to retort.

This one is FREE........:D

Last edited:

MetalDragon_boy

Occupation
hehe yes you are probably right... the tracks of the shovel is wider than the trailer...

MetalDragon_boy

Occupation
hehe yes! Well I dont think I will be able to get a trailer big enough for that shovel. However I have plans of building myself a Towhaul trailer using a CAT 793D as base. Should be a trailer capabel of moving around 700 met. tons. Enough for the 996 Im waiting for.

Bellboy

COPPA
Occupation
Student
Could you find a smaller truck???

I think you should leave the big ones for later. Anyway, aren't those sorts of BIG machines supposed to be born and die on the same mine? Other than that, great machines.