• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The power of Volvo!

MetalDragon_boy

Occupation
Work for the Swedish pharmacy
Hi!

I have been investigating the power of Volvo trucks today.

Remember this is a 1:50 scale model. Imagine what the 1:1 machine can do! :D

A40D
cffd051d.jpg

EC650
a0e2da72.jpg

L330C
a1bcedce.jpg

345B MH
be95811c.jpg

WA900-3
3a27bbf4.jpg

D11R CD
9997741b.jpg

854G
413dcc5a.jpg

R994B
dae65351.jpg

It is now proven, Volvo rules! :notworthy

MetalDragon_boy

Occupation
Work for the Swedish pharmacy
The Liebherr would be quite hard to transport. The load would be about 27 feet wide... And dont forget the hight! :eek:

:D

HeyUvaVT

I was laughing by the time I got to the D11...couldnt seestraight by the time I saw the Liebehrr..that would be quite the sight coming down the road!

Wulf

...that would be quite the sight coming down the road!

Looks like the Liebherr 996 backhoe stick and boom tucks in much easier than the metal dragon's shovel.

Attachments

• goldhofer-modulfahrzeuge-11g (Small).jpg
    goldhofer-modulfahrzeuge-11g (Small).jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,351

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Am I the only one not able to click the links Metal Dragon Boy posted above. All I see is a little white dot below each link to which I am unable to click. :beatsme

Wulf

Am I the only one not able to click the links Metal Dragon Boy posted above. All I see is a little white dot below each link to which I am unable to click. :beatsme

Countryboy are you using Squizzy's new laptop?

metal dragon boy posted a bunch of pics... no links that I can see. :beatsme

Jeff D.

Countryboy, do you see any pictures posted in his first post? I don't see any links??

Could it be the boss mans computer won't allow you to see the pic's? They're alittle larger than most posted on the site. Could it be a pic size thing??:beatsme

Edit:(Oop's, Wulf done beat me!!)

Last edited:

Countryboy

Occupation
Countryboy are you using Squizzy's new laptop?

metal dragon boy posted a bunch of pics... no links that I can see. :beatsme

Countryboy, do you see any pictures posted in his first post? I don't see any links??

Could it be the boss mans computer won't allow you to see the pic's? They're alittle larger than most posted on the site. Could it be a pic size thing??:beatsme

Edit:(Oop's, Wulf done beat me!!)

:laugh Guess that proves I really can't see whats up there. I was just guessing they were links.

This is the first time I wasn't able to see a pic before. I guess the boss is saying more work less play.:beatsme

Jeff D.

:laugh Guess that proves I really can't see whats up there. I was just guessing they were links.

This is the first time I wasn't able to see a pic before. I guess the boss is saying more work less play.:beatsme
Oh man that sucks!! They were the best pics ever too!!

They're pics of the Swedish bikini team, and they're having a pillow fight.:eek:

Well, I guess you'll just have to use your imagination then.:cool2

Countryboy

Occupation
Oh man that sucks!! They were the best pics ever too!!

They're pics of the Swedish bikini team, and they're having a pillow fight.:eek:

Well, I guess you'll just have to use your imagination then.:cool2

Dang it. Why me?....... I think I can imagine much better things than a pillow fight though. :D

I think I'll wait till about 2:00 am and give "The Man" a call and let him know how I feel about his "Guidelines of Internet Usage". :mad:

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Oh Brother....you guys...:rolleyes:

The photos are in Dragon Boy's photobucket...so they are links. CB's computer is not displaying them because it a) Its Really Really slow b) thinks there is a security problem with the link c) is lacking the software. or possibly d) its operator error:D

you can pick up one of the photos here CB to see what these guys are funning you over:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/MetalDragon_boy/Maskiner/Modeller/cffd051d.jpg

Countryboy

Occupation

The photos are in Dragon Boy's photobucket...so they are links. CB's computer is not displaying them because it a) Its Really Really slow b) thinks there is a security problem with the link c) is lacking the software. or possibly d) its operator error:D

you can pick up one of the photos here CB to see what these guys are funning you over:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/MetalDragon_boy/Maskiner/Modeller/cffd051d.jpg

Well we can rule out operator error. :rolleyes:

And as far as photobucket goes, I can't look at it either :bash or You Tube :Banghead or anything that doesn't deal with rock or equipment :cussing . My limitations are endless. :D

This is the message I get when "The Man" says NO: "Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time."

Last edited:

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Well we can rule out operator error. :rolleyes:

And as far as photobucket goes, I can't look at it either :bash or You Tube :Banghead or anything that doesn't deal with rock or equipment :cussing . My limitations are endless. :D

This is the message I get when "The Man" says NO: "Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time."

CB, stop using your bosses computer and get your own:rolleyes: :D

Jeff D.

Man, what a party pooper!!;) :D

I really doesn't make much difference anyways, if it actually were what I'd said, Digger would've photoshopped them all into wearing mumu's, snowmoblie suits, etc.:p

Countryboy

Occupation
Or Chiffon turtlenecks......:bouncegri