• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

the hydraulics supermarket?

Shenandoah

Personal opinion? First off those professionally written sales letters creep me out a bit. That's because, dollars to doughnuts, the upsells to the course will kill you financially. And that's what they're all about. Think fish>mouth>hook...

brianbulldozer

He used to have a free internet news letter that I subscribed to. It was very informative and interesting reading. Unfortunately, he went off line with this a while back and the occasional email I receive now is just a sales pitch. I have no doubt that he knows his stuff. Whether it is worth the price of admission I cannot answer. Please let us know what you think if you take the plunge.

BB

well, you guys are echoing the feelings I had on this matter...

that's why I haven't spent any money on this guy yet.

I have to admit, the email newsletter is interesting some times...I figure every bit of info helps.

I'll have to check out rddyo's links too.

thanks for the input everyone.