• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The Caterpillar TH330B problem no longer displays and does not start

Baltoi Ionut

Good evening, I come back with a new problem, today when I was using the telescopic loader I see that suddenly he doesn't want to place any more orders, and the exclamation point was blinking orange, I decided to stop the engine and restart it, in vain, he doesn't want to display anything on . board, or turn on, everything is dead, the board clocks want to get up a little and then fall immediately, and on the screens do not display anything, just stay on.
I also disconnected the car's ECM and turned on the ignition, the board remains the same, no change.
Note that before doing this, an hour ago the red exclamation mark sounded and the audible alarm sounded, I stopped the engine and restarted, it worked excellently, until it lit up again in orange but without the audible alarm, it does nothing.
What to do? Has anyone ever encountered something like this?
This is a TH330B.
I started checking the wiring to see if it was a short circuit, at the moment I didn't notice anything.
The car was going perfectly ahead, but suddenly the orange exclamation mark came on, without an audible alarm, it doesn't start, it doesn't show hours and nothing else, only the screens are on without any display.
It also does not indicate that the brake is applied, the only things that work are the headlights and signals.

Baltoi Ionut

Good evening, yes, within an hour I solved the problem, I had a rather thick mouse-eaten cable, it was a + cable, and in the sockets under the cabin there are about 3 fairly large sockets with pins inside, there was oxide. , cleaned everything, redone the wiring and had no problem there, absolutely no errors since.

cobi0908

Hi
New on here so go steady with me. I'm after finding out the year of manufacture on my Komatsu FG20-7 serial number 110256?
Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards
Steve