• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The best skid steer bucket!

0u812

I have bought many skid steer buckets in my career but the XHD Severe Duty bucket is by far the best. I was skeptical because of how heavy it looks but my bobcat t190 handles it fine. I just wanted to share this because many people ask about skid steer buckets and there are only a few brands that I would recommend. It is not the cheapest bucket as I found out when I nearly had a heart attack when the dealer told me the price, but it is really not that bad when you figure how many cheap buckets you will go through before you wear this one out. Here is a link to their website http://xhdattach.com/skidsteer/severedutybucket.html

0u812

No I've used this site for research over the years and have seen how people post the good, the bad, and the ugly about machines and attachments. Also helped each other with problems. So I wanted to post some hopefully helpful information. Although I just joined I just figured that I could pass the word along. I have read threads over the years without being a member for help (although I've never posted anything). Now I can. I guess I'm just trying to move along with technology.

0u812

I paid $1,565.00for it plus the state of Georgia's extreme sales tax but so far it has lasted well. I have around 800 hours on and am very pleased.