• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

test

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Anythings possible down under, it could have been kangaroos.

Nah, Squizzy will tell you, after they ate all the Crocs, the Great White Sharks ate the Roos too...or was that the Koalas?? :confused: I get so confused when I try to think upside down...

Ryno

digger242j said:
Nah, Squizzy will tell you, after they ate all the Crocs, the Great White Sharks ate the Roos too...or was that the Koalas?? :confused: I get so confused when I try to think upside down...

Wanna go full circle?

Think about the duckbill platypus.

Attachments

• platypus.jpg
    platypus.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 173

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Nah, Squizzy will tell you, after they ate all the Crocs, the Great White Sharks ate the Roos too...or was that the Koalas?? I get so confused when I try to think upside down...

Sigh....When the tourist asks is there any crocodiles you always reply "Naw...the sharks cleaned em all out"

Don't know how to Plat-a-Pus but I gots a numbat

The numbat is a small marsupial that is found only in a small area of Western Australia. Its habitat is eucalyptus woodland. In the past, it was also found in grasslands.

Attachments

• numbat_s.jpg
    numbat_s.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 117