• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Test

andy3882

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i recently bought a 2003 kubota kx 121-3 to use during a house i am going to build. I noticed the upper roller on one side is making noise. How do you determine the condition of this roller and lower rollers. I spun it by hand and it felt gritty like a bad bearing but had no play. The track on this side is making a clanking noise from this roller the other track is quite. Also my tracks are at about 40% with tears and cracks in them and everyone i talked to says run them till they are smooth or break/split. Any advice on doing touch of painting on the rops gray on the undercarraige and counter weight. Thanks I pad $11500 with 2000 hrs on it and it appears to be in good shape no leaks boom/bucket is tight. Andy