• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terrex Ta27 2004

waynechute

The company I work for just bought 2 of these truck and we are going over them before we put them to work, the one has a I'm almost going to say a buzzing sound in the tranny or hydraulics, so I removed the hydraulic pump from the rear(260 zf tranny) and fired the truck up again still had the noise, had my hand on the pump cartridge and felt nothing there but I can feel it in the pressure line to the trans filter, any suggestions or is there a common issue or fix. Changed all the filters with the terrex ones, had the bypass valve out and it seems ok, I can feel it on the pressure side from the tranny and on the other side of the filter housing in the line.