• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terraquip SD7

larchoilandgas

now before I start, I realize it's a cat knockoff, and you get what you pay for. i didn't need a 7 badly enough to buy a new cat but could get into this one reasonably. We own several brand new D6Ns

but anyways, I bought this machine used about 3 years ago. low hours, but I started having a final drive issue.

before I was ordering parts out of a distributor in Canada. that number is no longer available. every number I can find is the same way. I've searched the internet far and wide. called every number with no results. their website is also no longer on the internet. I found the father company, which no longer makes the 7, but makes a D9 replica. I emailed them (xuanhua) with no responses, and can't dial out the 11 digit number. nor do I speak Chinese.

anyone know where to get parts, have any used parts, anything?

much appreciated.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

Huntoon

Occupation
Sales Engineer. I design OEM tracked undercarriage
It is Chinese spring festival / new year right now. Pretty much all companies are shut down for probably the next week. You could try again feb 9 or so. When you call, dial 86 first. Try using skype, it works welll and is cheap for overseas calls. Plus it has a drop down menu for selecting the country code. I am not sure xuahua has your part but i would bet they have an English speaker.

russ61

Occupation
screw machine shop supervisor
Never heard of one so did a little looking on the web,one site said parts interchangable with Komatsu ??

larchoilandgas

the low tracks are modeled after a komatsu, not sure if they are directly exchangeable. my dozer is modeled after a D7H. I'm considering buying some cat seals for my final drives and comparing.

Eric@HoldersDiesel