• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terex-2003-860 Backhoe -TurboCharger Problem?

DoubleNickel

HI willy 59:

I'm back, remember me? I woke from the dead, same problem, never fixed it, but it's gotta be fixed. You willing to still help me? The Turbo is still not kicking in, and pressure is still building up in the fuel tank. Have to drive it with a lose fuel cap, so it won't stall. 600 hours now.

Sincerely,

John Muller
New York, 12833

Last edited:

Delmer

I doubt anybody remembers this thread exactly from seven years ago. If you update what the machine is doing, it would be a lot easier to understand than trying to read five pages of not relevant posts. You can copy and paste easily enough from other tabs, it's not like you have to type it all from scratch if you have clutzy fingers.