• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Teletruk TLT20D

Eoghan Murray

Just wondering has anyone had a similar experience as mine and if so how did they fix it. My forklift will turn on a drive perfect for 10-15minutes and then the forklift will stop driving, the engine and hydraulics stay working but the forklift will not drive forwards or back wards. Have any of ye came across this issue before and if so were ye able to fix it. Thanks in advance.

deezel_fairy

Do you have a year of build as I'm fairly experienced with the older versions but not the newest.
Is it the TCR (torque converter replicator) or IT (intelligent) hydrostatic transmission. Quickest way to tell is if it has a fly-by-wire throttle it's an IT, if its got a throttle cable on the accelerator pedal its a TCR. This is fairly critical from the repair aspect as IT machines need JCB software to calibrate most sensors in while a TCR machine doesn't - systems dumb with fixed parameters.

Operate the machine until the fault occurs and remove the kick panel by your right foot - inside will be the hydrostatic transmission control module (Susmic controller) you looking for the flashing red LED and it will blink error codes in morse code if it's a control issue.
I have access to the service manual for the older machines.